We’re incredibly grateful for the ongoing relationship we have with the Bobby Stafford-Bush Foundation.
A special thanks to the foundation for the fantastic new Red Epic camera very kindly purchased by you!
We’ve kept ourselves busy by:
- Speaking to over 12000 people this year
- Sent the book and DVD to every school in NZ and the Cook Islands – over 2560 schools
- Been on a National Tour around NZ speaking at different schools
- Spoke at TEDx Auckland and NYLD (National Young Leaders Day)
- Filmed Series 2 and it screened on ‘What Now’ to over 100,000 kids – including 3 episodes filmed at the Kermadecs, 3 in the Cook Islands and 3 at Lizard Island, Great Barrier Reef.
Young Ocean Explorers